Reference: FOI 069/23
Received 5 June 2023
Please include the following information:
- Whether any events have been organised for Pride month. If so please provide the date, start and end time, and title/topic of the event
- Whether any LGBT themed merchandise has been purchased for Pride month. i.e. since the beginning of the 2023/24 financial year. If so please provide me with information on what has been purchased and the cost
- Whether the organisation has sponsored any Pride events. If so which events and please provide details of the nature of the sponsorship (particularly the financial value)
- No events have been organised by the Service.
The Service has been in present, for the purpose of community engagement fire safety and recruitment at Stoke-on Trent Pride on the 24th June.
Other local Pride events in the County are likely to be attended for Service Community engagement and recruitment on 22 July Lichfield Pride and 2 September Chase Terrace Pride.
- For all three events there has been a total spend of £701.19 for 3 events so each event is £233.73:
- 750 rainbow trolley keyrings - £491.94
- 1,500 Pride heart stickers - £10.77
- 20 rainbow lanyards - £14.99
- 1,800 glow sticks (300 per area) - £78.57
- 60 Hand Flags - £23.32
- Paper Rainbow Glasses - £19.98
- Inflatable Picture Frame - £9.48
- Make Upstick £2.18
- Bunting £9.58
- Tattoos £7.85
- Balloon Arch £10.99
- Love Sweets £14.99
- Lolly’s £7.49